Monday, November 30

I Luv Veggies


I made my friend Katy a little something for her birthday.  She likes to cook and bake and do all things 'kitchen-y', so I thought an oversized flour sack tea towel would do the trick.  I use mine all the time for covering rising dough, underneath cooling cookies, drying dishes.. surely she could use another towel, right?



How fun is this pattern!  You mix and match veggies and faces for a custom-of-sorts creation. Sublime stitching rocks, especially when you don't feel like self-drafting a design.













Happy birthday Katy! Hope you like it! :)

1 comment:

Standifer Family said...

I LOVE it!! I do use it to cover my breads. I don't use it to dry my dishes, because if I do, it will get dirty and ugly and may end up in the garage thanks to Jeremy. It is in it's own little spot in my apron drawer so nobody else can find it. =)