Saturday, May 1

Taggy Plushies.

 Little Logan puts EVERYthing in his mouth. He'll chomp, chew, bite, lick, suck, taste, teethe on anything you've got.  And let me tell you this boy means business, and he'll clamp down hard!  So needless to say it was a no brainer that I needed to make him a few toys to mouth on.  I've got a few different ideas I'm going to try out, but up first was this little sunshine taggy. Ever since I stumbled across this blog post, I knew I had to make one of my own. I can't believe using ribbons is patent protected (you'll have to click the link to see what I'm referring to).  LAME.  
 
I pretty much followed the tutorial, except I left the second round uncut and trimmed the excess after I sewed the ribbon sandwich together.  I've always found it easier to sew that way (foolproof really!), and less stressful not having worry about whether the ends are matching up perfectly.